From Saturday, 14th of May to Friday, 20th of May
Daily Buddha Puja and Dhamma Desana at 7.00pm.
(Please note that no refreshments will be available on these days after Dhamma Desana)
Saturday 21st of May 2016
• 7:30am – Ata Sil Samadan veema (Observing of the eight precepts)
11:30am – Sil Dana
4:30pm – Sil Pavarana
• 4.40 pm – Atavisi Buddha Puja**
• 5:45 pm – Opening Ceremony of Vesak Lantern
5.45 pm Guests arrive for the opening ceremony
5.50 pm Welcoming of guests
5:55 pm Invitation to lighting of the Traditional Oil Lamp
6.00 pm Official Illuminating of the Vesak Pandal
6.05 pm Speech 1 – Ven Ajhan Braham
6.15 pm Speech 2 – Representative of Premier
6.20 pm Speech 3 – Representative of Opposition Leader
6.25 pm Speech 4 – Representative of Multi Cultural Minister
6.30 pm Refreshments for Guests
• 7.15 pm – Vesak Dansela organised and offered by the Perth Dhamma School
Sunday 22nd of May 2016
• 5.00pm Buddha Puja and Dhamma Desana
• 6.00pm Vesak Bakthi Geetha Gayana by students and parents of the Dhamma School
• 7.15pm Vesak Dansela organised and offered by Community members
** IF YOU WISH TO SPONSOR ANY OF THE ATAPIRIKARA OR GILANPASA POOJAS WHICH
WILL BE PROVIDED BY US TO YOU TO OFFER ON THAT DAY ( OR ASSIGN SOMEONE ELSE
TO OFFER ON BE HALF OF YOU), THE RELEVANT SPONSORSHIP DETAILS ARE AS
● DONATION OF $50.00 FOR GILANPASA OFFERINGS TRAY
● DONATION OF $100.00 FOR ATAPIRIKARA
PLEASE CONTACT PALITHA JAGODA (0409968851) OR ENTER YOUR NAME IN THE LIST
ON THE NOTICE BOARD OR VISIT SLSBS COUNTER IF YOU WISH TO SPONSOR AN
ATAVISI BUDDHA POOJA. THERE ARE STILL SOME SLOTS AVAILABLE.
Please visit Kenwick temple from 23rd to 25th May to witness the wonderful Vesak Lantern designed and erected by highly dedicated “Vesak Lantern Team”.
As a tradition Vesak Lantern delivers a message useful for all of us in our daily lives.
All are welcome!
Kindly park your cars Dawisons Street as parking slots at the temple will be restricted.
Also, please adhere to volunteers and do not park restricted areas, drive ways or sides of roads.
SLSBS -Committee 2015/16