It is with great pleasure we announce that under the guidance of Ven. Siri Sobhitho SLSBS has unanimously approved to commence Dhamma School face-to-face lessons at the temple premises. During these lesson times, special hygienic measures will be enforced in line with current WA health advice to keep all safe. We request support from all the parents and respect the decisions taken so far to protect our temple, maha sangha, and our children.
We will start face-to-face Dhamma School lessons for all levels from 09th of May 2021.
Please be advised that the below conditions are in effect during the Dhamma School time at the temple premises:
- Dhamma School starts at 3:45 pm (15:45 hrs)
- Social distance Two Square Meter Rule should be followed. Rostered parents, please assist to set up the classes.
- Please use SAFEWA app to sign in
- Use the shoe racks to store the shoes during the school time
- All the children will be asked to sanitise their hands at the entrance
- We will be allocating DSPTC members to clean the classes prior to the start