Update – Pirith Ceremony to Invoke Blessings for the New Year 2018 at the Sri Lankan Buddhist Temple.
26th December to 31st December –
- Chanting Pirith will begin at 7pm.
1st January –
- Atavisi Buddha Pooja at 5:30pm (If you wish to sponsor and offer ATAPIRIKARA or Gilanpasa Pooja tray, please enter your name on the list at notice board or email to email@example.com).
- Last day of the Pirith Ceremony and Seth Pirith will be chanting for New Year Blessing from 6:30pm onwards.
- Sacred Pirith Nool and Bottles of Pirith water will be distributed by Maha Sanga after the Pirith Ceremony.
- Celebrate New Year 2018 with delicious and traditional Sri Lankan foods such as KIRIBATH, KEWUM, KOKIS etc.
We cordially invite everyone to attend above on all the days.
CAR PARKING ARRANGEMENTS:
Please use rear car park entrance during all these seven days.
We kindly requested that you only park in the designated car park areas.
Temple front entrance will be closed as soon as the Temple car park is full on 1st January 2018.
Once the Temple car park is full or front entrance is closed, please park at Davison Street.
Please refrain from parking on verges at Summershill Gate Road as well as taped areas.
Your usual and kind support is much needed to manage Traffic and Parking without any issues.
Thank you for your kind cooperation.