ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2018: NOTICE & AGENDA
Notice is hereby given that the 20th Annual General Meeting of the Sri Lankan Sinhalese Buddhist Society Inc. (SLSBS) will be held as detailed below:
Date & Time: Saturday 3rd November 2018 at 3.00pm
Venue: Sri Lankan Buddhist Vihara, 78, Austin Avenue, Kenwick, WA 6107
Agenda for the Annual General Meeting:
1. Taking Five Precepts and Sanganusasana
3. Confirmation of Quorum
4. Minutes of the 19th Annual General meeting
5. Confirmation of Minutes of the 19th Annual General Meeting
6. Matters arising from the minutes of the 19th Annual General Meeting
7. Discuss and approve proposed special resolutions to amend the Constitution
8. President’s Report
9. Auditor’s Report
10. Election of pro-term Chairman
11. Election of office bearers to the Management Committee for 2018/2019
12. Appointment of Honorary Auditor for 2018/2019
13. Address by incoming President
14. End of the meeting.
If you are planning to join the Management Committee, please complete the attached ‘Nomination Form’ and scan & email to email@example.com Please note that the nominations close on 31st October 2018
If you are not in a position to attend the meeting, you may authorise another financial member with voting rights to act on your behalf by completing the attached ‘Proxy Form’.
Hony. Secretary for 2016/2018
For Nomination form, Proxy form and Resolutions attachments, please refer to the email sent on 11th October.