Atasil and Meditation Program for BINARA Full Moon Poya day on Saturday, 14th September At OUR Temple from 7:30am to 5:00pm
- From 7:30am to 9:00am – Morning Dana, Ata Sil and Dhamma talk by resident monks.
- From 9:10am to 10:45am – Meditation session and/or Dhamma talk by resident/visiting monks.
- From 10:45am to 12:30pm – Buddha Puja and Dahawal Dana.
- From 12:30pm to 2:45pm – Meditation session, Dhamma talk by resident/visiting monks.
- From 2:45pm to 3:00pm – Gilanpasa (Evening Tea).
- From 3:00pm to 3:45pm – Dhamma talk by resident/visiting monks or Meditation session.
- From 4:00pm to 5:00pm – Dhamma talk, Buddha Puja & Pansil by resident/visiting monks to end the program.
*** ALL ARE WELCOME ***